Display widgets for specific categories or tags.
Using this plugin, you can display a text widget for any specific category and/or its sub-categories or for a specific tag. For example, you want to show different sidebar banners based on different category. It is easy using this plugin. Just create a new widget and select the category or tag.
1. Upload the plugin through `Plugins > Add New > Upload` interface or upload to wp-content/plugins directory using FTP.
1. Activate the plugin once uploaded from the wordpress plugin administration page.
1. Go to Appearance -> Widgets. Drag the ‘Category Tag Widgets’ to your loved sidebar. You can add as many as you want.
1. Fill the form as you expect the output. You’r done.
= 1.0 =
* First release.
- Contributors: Dynamick
- Plugin URI: http://www.dynamick.it/category-and-tag-widgets-display-wordpress-widgets-on-specific-tag-or-category-4513.html
- Requires at least: 2.8
- Tested up to: 3.1.1
- Stable tag: 1.0
Download the plugin Category-tag-widgets